Medical Coding/Billing Assistant
The Family Medical Center at Johnson County Healthcare Center
The Family Medical center is looking for a Medical Coding/Billing Assistant. This busy medical clinic is the ideal place to work, with a friendly and team-oriented staff, great pay and benefits.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coding professional claims for a busy 9 provider medical clinic.
- All aspects of billing insurance claims and posting payments.
- Covering reception duties as needed.
- Answering telephone calls and interacting with patients.
We are looking for someone with a solid background in coding and medical billing. This candidate must be capable of providing a high level of accuracy and productivity.
Certification or experience preferred. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday with half-day Saturday bi-monthly.
High School or Equivalent
- Competitive Pay, Based on Experience
- Work Location: One location
- Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off
- This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused, Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture, Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes, Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative, People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Contact Laura Desmond at the FMC for more information.
or call (307) 684-6120
Apply Online: https://www.jchealthcare.com/jobs/