Inpatient Medical Coder – Work remotely from Home
Healthcare Coding and Consulting Services
Since 2006, HCCS has provided quality coding and consulting support to a wide variety of clients throughout the United States. Our company is based in Fort Myers, Florida though we are truly a remote company with most of our employees spread across the nation. For more information about HCCS, please visit our website at www.hccscoding.com.
HCCS currently has full-time and part-time openings for experienced and certified Inpatient Coder. Work for a great company from the comfort of your home! Candidates will be expected to commit to working 40 hours per week for full-time employment Monday – Friday and 20 hours per week for part-time employment Saturday – Tuesday.
- Current CCS coding certification is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Inpatient Coding
- Level II Trauma Center and above coding experience is required
- Ability to work from home in a quiet space
- Access to high speed internet
- Proficiency in CPT coding is a plus
- Knowledge of using 3M, EPIC and Meditech is preferred
HCCS offers competitive salary and benefits including 401k with company match, health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and 3 weeks paid time off (PTO). Full-time employees will also receive computer equipment.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
For additional consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Visit our careers page at www.hccscoding.com/career-opportunities to apply and find out more information about our current openings.